Re: Schema.org 3.9 release draft for review

From: Hugo Scott <hugo@hugoscott.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 17:41:29 +0200
Hi Phil
Thanks for that information.

Haha yes it's true that an assertion is by no means proof. It's just that,
at the moment, the assertions are all made ad-hoc in a chunk of content
text in the Person's profile page and I was looking for a tidy way to
structure that.

I wasn't aware of the existence of issuedBy and I think it would do the
trick if we assume that within the context of Person -> hasCredential ->
EducationalOccupationalCredential  the issuedBy would take on the meaning
that it has been awarded to that person by the
Organization/EducationalOrganization/ etc

The OpenBadge documentation looks interesting and I will be sure to check
that out too !

Thanks

Hugo Scott
*Sustainable SEO*