Re: Schema.org 3.9 release draft for review

Hi thanks for posting this

EducationalOccupationalCredential is exactly what I've been looking for in
Schema markup as I would like to be able to prove the credentials and
authority of people writing our financial articles.

I see that there is the "recognizedBy" property but what I would love to
see would be something like an "awardedBy" property, to open up the
possibility of adding an "EducationalOrganization", something like this
(I'm not sure I've used the "credentialCategory" correctly) :

        "author": {
        "@type": "Person",
            "name": "John Smith",
            "hasCredential":
            {
            "@type": "EducationalOccupationalCredential",
                "credentialCategory" :
                {
                  "name": "MBA in Marketing"
                },
                "awardedBy":
                {
                    "@type": "EducationalOrganization",
                    "name":"Harvard",
                    "url":"https://www.harvard.edu/"
                }
            }
        },

I saw that AlumniOf exists but it doesn't have the same precision with
regard to the credential obtained, so would something like "awardedBy" be a
possibility for a future version?

Thanks

Hugo Scott
*Sustainable SEO*