Re: Historical events

By some RDFS rules and simple queries one could state:

anEvent : StartOf (someProcess);
anotherEvent : EndOf (someProcess);
yetAnotherEvent : PartOf (someProcess);
SubProcessOf : PartOf (containment);
Before / After;
OverlapBefore / OverlapAfter;
CauseOf (Event / Process);

Think there are other relations useful for inference by schema / queries
that may also be modelled. I'd refer to CEP (Complex Event Processing) as
it's made in tools like Drools Fusion.