Re: Historical events

That definitely works, but only if some definition of Period was agreed on.

The property periodEventOccurred would be a subproperty of superEvent in
any case:

superEvent

    periodEventOccurred

So you could describe the same information using the existing term right?

The Black Death

    superEvent: The Middle Ages

Anthony