Re: Historical events

Using a Period Type I would suggest a cleaner alternative way of saying an
event occurred during a period would be like this:

{
"@context": "http://schema.org",
"@type": "Event",
"name": "The Black Death",
"Description": "A pandemic that spread throughout Europe",
"periodEventOccured": {
"@type": "Period",
"name": "The Middle Ages",
"approximateStartDate": "400AD",