Re: Historical events

Slightly off-topic (except that, like this discussion in general, it bewilders me!): why does LandmarksOrHistoricalBuildings exist?  It adds no properties of its own; it’s got exactly the same property list as Place.  And, of course, it should not be plural.  It seems like a giant typo that got accepted into the vocabulary by accident.