Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

If you wanted to solve the problem at the root you could have two
additional top-level types to classify things as suitable for sale or rent,
having an offer not being a requirement. Then anything could be multi-typed
with one or both of these:

    Things
        Events
        Organizations
        People
        Places
        *Rentable things*
        *Salable things*

It's probably not necessary though if there aren't many use cases.

Instead individual use cases like RentableCampsite could be added on
as-needed basis, and if more use cases arise this might be a general
solution.

Anthony