Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

If you're talking from the customer side then yeah you're right, it's only
relevant to a customer whether something has a sell/rent offer attached to
it.

If you're talking from the supplier side then the second meaning is also
relevant, firstly whether something is fit or suitable for sale/rent, then
secondly whether the supplier decides to attach one or more sell/rent
offers.

Publishers are generally suppliers right?

Anthony