Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

On 13/07/18 08:04, Dan Brickley wrote:

> How does that compare with the pattern in
> https://schema.org/docs/hotels.html ?

https://schema.org/docs/hotels.html does include a statement that:

    The markup for MTE's is very simple:

and indeed the example there is nice, tidy and straightforward.

I see that this doesn't address the tools/validation issues - but
Multiple Inheritance and MTE's are there (and long established?) and, to
this particular "Interested Observer", remarkably powerful.

Regards,

    Webfeet