Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish terms

Thad,

I will start on that this weekend.  The first two issues I see addressing
are:

1. How to specify values using UN/CEFACT
2. What to do when available properties don't match local conventions for
describing an entity.