Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish terms

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 10:29 AM Michael Andrews <nextcontent01@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Maybe I can work with Thad to reuse these explanations to improve
> schema.org documentation.  I imagine both the issues raised by the
> question, and the answers explaining the status and rationale of choices,
> will interest a broader audience.

Michael,

The Wiki is open for business !  Start hacking on a helpful page(s) to
capture any details you want in whatever areas and we can arrange and
review later.

If you want, you can create a new section on the Wiki home
<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/wiki> perhaps a new linked page
that would sit below Community Examples and called "Community
Documentation" might be a good start, and when clicked on would have linked
pages to areas of Schema.org that need more explanation with links to pages
under Community Examples
<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/wiki/Community-Examples> page.

-Thad