Re: license definition in schema.org context document

Good catch. The non-Schema.org namespace declarations are there as a
convenience, to save publishers from having to remember lots of common
prefixes, if they choose to use those vocabularies in combination with
Schema.org. Let's work out the details in the Github issue.

Thanks,

Dan