Re: No more Schema.org data on YouTube

nice start...

I'm aware of w3id[1] alongside the odrl[2] work and impending vcwg related
pipelines, which is a far from exhaustive list.  If the standards
themselves require vocab that in-turn requires a 'URI of truth', would make
sense that it's either something that could be done via IETF (ie: expand
RFC publishing formats?) or W3C...

The dead-link issue is frustrating. One case that comes to mind is work
done by melvin on w3id.org/cc --> the vocab was on a site that's now been
taken down (rww.io or similar); so that work seems kinda lost...  even
frustrating from simply a prov point of view.

Do we know how the wayback machines deals with RDF?   I have to look into
SHACL / SHEX.

tim.h.
[1] https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org
[2] https://www.w3.org/community/odrl/