Re: No more Schema.org data on YouTube

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 14:21:36 +0100
To: Hans Polak <info@polak.es>
To stress Charles' point once more, there are 100s of people on this list.
I fear none of them will get much out of speculation on the internal
architecture of Google's ( / YouTube's) Web infrastructure, and those of us
with some modest knowledge of it can't talk much about it anyway. That said
I strongly suspect the particular issue under discussion is simply a bug.
Out of scope for this group's real focus.

Let's please go back to talking about standards and schemas, rather than
about Google!

Dan