Re: No more Schema.org data on YouTube

Ah yes it looks like if they made some changes. The player seems to appear
much faster than before.

Knowing now that they add the schema.org data depending on the user-agent I
could at least solve my problem. As long as I overwrite it for that request
to something else like 'asdf' I get the data I need. So thanks for the help!

However would still be interesting to know why they do that.

blue skies

Jan Oberhauser
Founder link.fish

link.fish UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Wilhelm-Kuhr-Str. 43
13359 Berlin

email | jan@link.fish
web | https://link.fish <http://link.fish>

Registergericht AG Charlottenburg, HRB 171276 B
Geschäftsführer: Jan Oberhauser