Proper labeling of a Matroska file

From: Alice Wonder <alice@domblogger.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 17:51:13 -0800
Matroska audio that has three streams: AAC, Opus, and SRT

The question I have relates to how to properly add structured data for
the encodingFormat.

Is this json-ld kosher?

{"@type":"AudioObject",
  "contentUrl":["https://example.org/path/somefile.mka"],
  "encodingFormat":["Matroska","AAC","Opus","SRT"],
  "name":"Some Audio Title",
  "genre":["First Genre","Second Genre"],
  "description":"This is an audio file.",
  "transcript":"A transcript of the audio goes here."}

Matroska isn't really an encoding, it's a container, I wonder if it
would be better to do something like "mimeType": "Audio/x-matroska",

is "mimeType" or something similar defined?

Also while AAC and Opus are encoding formats, SRT is more of a timed
transcript of the audio than an encoding, so I'm not sure it belongs in
the encodingFormat list.

And if it does, not sure whether SRT or SubRip would be better, if it
doesn't, how does one indicate the type of captions track in the
container? Not all players can handle all types.

Thank you.