Re: New Financial properties

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 04:19:56 +0000
To: Michael Andrews <nextcontent01@gmail.com>
Thanks Michael.
Btw, can you take up the task of getting these into Schema.org (opening
issues, etc etc) ?
I have a ton of work to do with OpenRefine over the next 2-3 months and
probably won't get a chance to revisit this or spend much Schema.org time,
so someone else will need to pick up this particular torch.

-Thad
+ThadGuidry <https://plus.google.com/+ThadGuidry>