Re: New Financial properties

From: Michael Andrews <nextcontent01@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 08:54:27 +0530
To: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Thad, These all look useful to include in schema.org.  Most seem linked to
credit or debit cards.  The FIBO seems very oriented to the banking and
financial services sector, and so there's obvious overlap.

However, I think P4444 "Reward" seems much broader in scope: "reward,
bonus, or prize received as part of a membership or loyalty program".  This
could include all kinds of named items that could be denominated many ways:
points earned, months/years of membership extended, discount (percentage or
money off), membership level/status, etc.  So I'm thinking it may need to
be an entity rather than a property.

Michael