Re: Schema.org v3.3 release candidate for review

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 18:20:44 +0100
To: Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
On 22 May 2017 at 18:11, Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile <
chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> I already  made some comments on HowTo.

Thanks - sensible tweaks, we should fold those in.

> I'm not enamoured of filling up on reverse properties - as far as I can
> tell they are only for microdata, and I'm not sure why people couldn't just
> use RDFa Lite instead, if microdata isn't serving their purposes - which I
> suspect for many interesting cases it doesn't.

There is some ongoing discussion of that here -
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1156 - and an agreement to
revisit the reverse properties before any move from Pending into a named
extension area (or the core).

> Otherwise, LGTM, please go ahead.

Thanks!