Re: Schema.org v3.3 release candidate for review

From: Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 19:11:51 +0200
I already  made some comments on HowTo.

I'm not enamoured of filling up on reverse properties - as far as I can
tell they are only for microdata, and I'm not sure why people couldn't
just use RDFa Lite instead, if microdata isn't serving their purposes -
which I suspect for many interesting cases it doesn't.

Otherwise, LGTM, please go ahead.

cheers

--
Charles McCathie Nevile   -   standards   -   Yandex
chaals@yandex-team.ru - Find more at http://yandex.com