Re: Please add property="skill" to the typeOf="Person"

From: Maxim Angel <maxim_angel@live.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 15:37:51 +0000
To: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
CC: Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, Martin Hepp <mfhepp@gmail.com>, Stuart Sutton <sasutton@dublincore.net>, Michael Andrews <nextcontent01@gmail.com>, Nicolas Torzec <torzecn@yahoo-inc.com>, "public-schemaorg@w3.org" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>, R.V.Guha <guha@guha.com>
For now I use  potentialAction + agent:#me extensively, the only problem is that

potentialAction: Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.

  "@id": "#me",
  "@type": "Person",
      "potentialAction":{
         "@type": "ExerciseAction",
          "name": "Pull-Ups",
            "alternativeName": "Chin-Ups",
          "agent": {"@id": "#me"}
          },
    "makesOffer":{
        "@type": "Offer",
        "businessFunction": {
            "@type": "BusinessFunction",
            "potentialAction": [
                {
                "@type": "AssessAction",
                "name": "F.A.C.S.",
                "agent": {"@id": "#me"}
                },
                {
                "@type": "WriteAction",
                "name": "Calligraphy",
                "agent": {"@id": "#me"},
                "inLanguage": "Japanese"
                },
            ]
        }
    }

I guess there is a need for 2 more types: Skill & Certificate

Person

            Skill

                    Certificate

"@type": "Person",
      "skill":{
         "@type": "Skill",
          "name": "",
          "description": "",
          "value": "",
          "maxValue": "",
          "inLanguage": "",
          "potentialAction": {
                    "@type": "Action",
                    "name": "",
                    "description": ""
          },
        "certificate": {
            "@type": "Certificate",
            "name": "",
            "description": "",
            "dateGiven": ""
          },
}

Sorry, first time posting, should I re-post somewhere on a schema / w3 website? Where? (now mail only)