Re: Nutritional Facts Label = NutritionInformation ?

I think your right Jim. Nutrition Information can come in many different
ways. Nutrition Facts Label is just one of those official  structured ways.

Thanks...let me think and work on gaps and subclasses on both sides to
accommodate that reasoning.