Re: Question regarding using <http://www.schema.org/ItemList> with items from other ontologies

From: Tobias Schweizer <t.schweizer@unibas.ch>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 08:20:47 +0100
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi

Thanks! The only thing I could find so far dealing with paging is
https://schema.org/numberOfItems:

    The number of items in an ItemList. Note that some descriptions
    might not fully describe all items
    in a list (e.g., multi-page pagination); in such cases, the
    numberOfItems would be for the entire list.

So what about adding more properties for paging as proposed by Tim (the
index of the elements currently displayed, URL how get more elements etc.)?

Or is there already another way to do this I did not get so far?

Thanks for any advice.

greets

Tobias

‚Äč