Re: Schema.org v3.2 release candidate for review

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 20:12:56 +0000
To: Nicolas Torzec <torzecn@yahoo-inc.com>, Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "schema.org Mailing List" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>, St├ęphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, "R.V.Guha" <guha@guha.com>, Tom Marsh <tmarsh@exchange.microsoft.com>
Published:
http://blog.schema.org/2017/03/schemaorg-32-release-courses-fact.html

Thanks all,

Dan

On Mar 3, 2017 4:24 AM, "Dan Brickley" <danbri@google.com> wrote:

Dear Schema.org Community Group, Steering Group,

Based on our consensus discussions here and in Github, here is a
proposal for a new Schema.org release, version 3.2:
http://webschemas.org/docs/releases.html

I'd like to aim at publishing this around March 15th. Bugs, mistakes,
typos, modeling and example improvements and other detailed review
comments are welcome here or in the issue tracker at
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1292

cheers,