Re: How to join the community?

Hi Erick,

If you want to contribute to the community discussion you are already in
the right place: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemaorg/

If you have proposals and/or suggestions for the extension or enhancement
of the Schema.org vocabulary, examples, or the Schema.org site - GitHub
issues for the project is the correct place:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues

~richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate