Re: How to join the community?

From: Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 13:27:53 +0800
To: Erick Calder <e@arix.com>
Hi Erick,

If you want to contribute to the community discussion you are already in
the right place: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemaorg/

If you have proposals and/or suggestions for the extension or enhancement
of the Schema.org vocabulary, examples, or the Schema.org site - GitHub
issues for the project is the correct place:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues

~richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate