Re: How to join the community?

Richard,

very glad to see a quick response.  I feared perhaps this project was moribund as I haven’t seen a lot of recent activityt.

I’ve posted an issue on github as I try to understand the model.  for a little background I’m developing a tool to manage/edit vocabularies.  I’m interested in the suggested approach to automated consumption, as well as contribution.  my user base will be developing vocabularies and the tool will be responsible for contributing them to the community for critique and standardisation.

if you’re up for it, perhaps we could have a broader discussion on skype at your leisure

- e