Re: W3C support

Hi Timothy,

I think this could very well be(come) a place where all related tools
are discussed.

The links are published on the same page, below, in a comment.

---

The tool can be viewed/used here: https://schema.pythonanywhere.com/

The source code is available here:
https://github.com/GUI-Junkie/Schema.org-Generator