Re: W3C support

Hi Hans,

I believe the specific nuance of Elias' question is, do you intend this to be a community resource sponsored by the W3C only about your specific tool, or a tool agnostic forum about the requirements and features of these tools in general? For example, normative/informative requirements, best-practices, patterns/anti-patterns, etc.

I support the latter, not necessarily the former (e.g. you can obviously host a discussion within your project on GitHub), although such a group can certainly concentrate on your schema-generator as the community desires. I'm not a W3C member, so I can't provide any further support other than my comment here.

I am thrilled to see you've released this as an open source product because we would consider contributing to it and releasing a subset of it as a resource for those openly publishing peer reviewed "clinical knowledge summaries" (an evidence-based medicine paradigm) under MedicalEntity, clinical guidelines, etc.

Thanks,

~ Stuart