Re: Schema.org, Enumerations and Wikidata proposal

SIDE QUESTION: The only question that has been left over from the Wikidata
mapping I did is if the Mapping needs to be expanded to sameAs relations.
Most of the mapping I did was done with "equivalent class" against our
Types....but other metadata types like Properties were done with sameAs.
So should I go back and help by expanding the mapping in Wikidata to add
sameAs relations on all the entities where it makes sense ? I think so, its
a bit data redundant, but helps with our and anyone's discovery against
sameAs relations in SPARQL, others, etc.

For example, add "exact match" statement also known as "sameAs" to a class
already mapped by me with "equivalent class" in Wikidata.
Scientific Article https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q13442814

Let me know,
-Thad