Re: rdfs:domain and refs:range in schema.org

> On 26 Nov 2016, at 23:30, Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> IMHO neither rdfs:domain nor schema:domainIncludes are ideal for schema.org. The whole notion of "global" property axioms is questionable. schema.org is class-centric and supposed to grow. To support its growth, properties should be attached locally to classes, in OO style.
+1

I think I argued in this direction 1 - 2 years ago on this mailing list. It will get very difficult to find catchy names for properties while avoiding conflicting definitions. The current pattern of prefixing potentially generic property names with a part from the class they are applicable to will not scale.

Martin