Re: Legal issues and services extension

Thanks for copying me Owen. Hi Margaret. In addition to the LegalXML Member
Section that oversees the work of several Technical Committees, you may be
interested in the work of the LegalRuleML TC (
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=legalruleml)
working on an extension to the RuleML specification to enable modeling and
interchange of legal reasoning data and the LegalDocumentML TC (
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=legaldocml)
developing a standard for markup and interchange of legal content itself.

If you would like introductions to some of the people involved, just let me
know. I know one of the TC members has been working on modeling California
State Code in the legaldoc markup language.

Best,

/chet ensign

--

/chet