Re: How to add Schema in my Hotel Booking Website

Arifur:
As said, the extension of the schema.org vocabulary will be available shortly.

If you want to know if and how this markup is being used by major search engines, and which visual and indirect effects it will have, I suggest using the product forums of the respective search engine companies.

schema.org is an initiative by multiple major search engines and while the work on the vocabulary is coordinated, the usage of respective data in their products isn't.

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp