Re: Suggestion for new category

From: Webmestre Globetrottoirs <webmaster@globetrottoirs.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 23:38:05 +0100
To: <public-schemaorg@w3.org>
Additional elements to my previous message.

Could we imagine a creativework subtype named “stagework”  which would have
a “genre” topic where it would be possible to indicate if it’s theater, or
music or dance, …

Some generic stage jobs as director, actor, choregrapher, dancer, or
performer or designer would be used, and for other jobs using the same
architecture as cinema types in schema.org.

This is to evitate to have too specific terms as said Richard, which are not
much relevant in that type of classification.

I hesitate to use creativeworkseries (what I did, in fact in some pages),
because it is not really relevant talking about a stage creation which is
not an element of a series.

Stéphane

www.globetrottoirs.com <http://www.globetrottoirs.com/>