Re: Suggestion for new category

Richard's from-the-hip approach makes a lot of sense to me. Jacob, could
you then mark up the stage notes as a unique Creative work and tie it to
Richard's example using the mentions property (https://schema.org/mentions)
if it were inherited by Event/TheaterEvent as it is by CreativeWork? It
looks to me that adding "mentions" and "about" as inherited properties of
Event would add some desired options.

Cheers,
--Eric

--