Re: Suggestion for new category

I agree with Richard's line of thinking that most of this can be inherited
from CreativeWork and be the workPerformed in a TheaterEvent.

Do you have examples of sites, which would benefit from this new type? It
may be easiest to work through some use cases.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com