Re: Suggestion for new category

We have a similar use case but also need to account for things like costume
sketches and photographs (and same for storyboards, set designs, etc.).
Should we just extend the TheaterEvent with new predicates? (I assume so
although the presence of TV episodes kind of begs the question of why no
plays or other stage-centric productions.)

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu