Re: Company with investments received

Hi,

thanks a lot everybody for the fast replies! Did comment on the following
issue with what I would have roughly expected how it would work:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/383

Btw. agree also that additional roles in an Organization are needed.

blue skies

Jan Oberhauser
Founder link.fish

link.fish UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Wilhelm-Kuhr-Str. 43
13359 Berlin

email | jan@link.fish
web | http://link.fish

Registergericht AG Charlottenburg, HRB 171276 B
Geschäftsführer: Jan Oberhauser