Re: Company with investments received

We have the general issue being tracked here:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/383

Jan, if you could put your own comments into that issue then we can
certainly track the idea of investment funding as in your use case.

For now, you might want to look at http://schema.org/seller if you want.

The basic high level view that can certainly be wired up currently with
Schema.org would be that of "An Organization can OFFER
http://schema.org/Offer shares to private / public investors."  But its up
to you.  If you want to skip the OFFER approach, we don't have a quick
mapping for you yet to link the 2 entities.  Unless you want to use
http://schema.org/Organization 's http://schema.org/sponsor property and
think broadly that a "share" is a form of a financial contribution.

Thad