Re: offers package?

No, don't link directly from Offer to *multiple* products or services via itemOffered.

itemOffered is the equivalent for the *shortcut*

    http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/goodrelations/v1.html#includes

which should internally be expanded using this axiom:

   http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/Axioms#Expand_gr:includes

schema:itemOffered and gr:includes should only be used for offers with a single product.

For any more advanced offer, use

    http://schema.org/includesObject (schema:includesObject)

or

    http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/goodrelations/v1.html#includesObject (gr:includesObject).