Re: Schema usage and licensing

I am no legal expert but I have had experience of similar discussions in
another domain.

I believe that at the level of code (html, RDFa, Microdata, JSON-LD) the
use of the canonical URIs for Schema.org terms - e.g.  vocab=“
http://schema.org/”, itemtype=“http://schema.org/Book”,  “@context”: “
http://schema.org” - is sufficient attribution in the terms of the licence.

If you wanted to print all the Schema.org terms and their definitions in a
physical book, it would be different, where there would be the expectation
of an attribution paragraph on an early page.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com