Re: Extension proposal for Senior Housing

Its seems like the terms "non medical care" and "medical care" are a
differentiator distinguishing some communities from others or of the care
services they provide.

I am concerned that the PR might not be flexible enough to state which
communities offer "non medical care" versus "medical care" ?
Isn't that an important consideration ?  Should that instead be a property
as a boolean indicator perhaps ?  Those communities that offer "medical
care" are they always known as nursing homes or can they be called
something else at times ?

(I noticed your subtle changes in the descriptions on the PR)

Not my domain, but just thinking out loud.
I found this website that seemed to sum up much of the amenities and
services typically offered:
http://www.alfa.org/alfa/Lifestyles_and_Amenities.asp

-Thad