Travel Booking Agent Product markup

From: Mark Harding <mark@webdesigner.com.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 12:41:21 +0800
To: <public-schemaorg@w3.org>
We are an online booking agent wholesale and retail, we sell unique packages, accommodation with added bonus extras often cheaper than the hotel, making the accommodation sold unique in price and offering, like wise car-hire, tours, flights etc..

What schema markup should we use for items sold, should it be product schema?

Is hotel room, hotel just for those physical local business or should they be used in our case, for that product type?

Many thanks for any help.