Re: Third sector services extension?

Tricia via Dan B also just pointed out this W3C community group
https://www.w3.org/community/humanservices but I don't think it's shown up
on the public message thread

Whilst my original vision was to also include a way of describing non-human
services (e.g. environmental etc) I'm definitely going to pop my head in
over there and see what's happening :-)