Re: Schema.org release candidate (sdo-deimos) - please review for release in 1-2 weeks

Thanks Dan!
I will mainly investigate and review the comment
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/492#issuecomment-212508730
and the listed items in https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1114.
The extension seems in good shape now and on good track for publication --I
will add my comments soon.
Regards,
Marc