Re: Schema.org release candidate (sdo-deimos) - please review for release in 1-2 weeks

From: Marc Twagirumukiza <twamarc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 09:25:11 +0200
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Cc: "schema.org Mailing List" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>, Steve Macbeth <Steve.Macbeth@microsoft.com>, Tom Marsh <tmarsh@exchange.microsoft.com>, Shankar Natarajan <shankan@microsoft.com>, Martin Hepp <mfhepp@gmail.com>, Chaals from Yandex <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, St├ęphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, Alexander Shubin <ajax@yandex-team.ru>, Yuliya Tihohod <tilid@yandex-team.ru>, Peter Mika <pmika@yahoo-inc.com>, Nicolas Torzec <torzecn@yahoo-inc.com>, "R.V.Guha" <guha@guha.com>
Thanks Dan!
I will mainly investigate and review the comment
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/492#issuecomment-212508730
and the listed items in https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1114.
The extension seems in good shape now and on good track for publication --I
will add my comments soon.
Regards,
Marc