Schema.org release candidate (sdo-deimos) - please review for release in 1-2 weeks

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 21:44:49 +0100
To: "schema.org Mailing List" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>, Steve Macbeth <Steve.Macbeth@microsoft.com>, Tom Marsh <tmarsh@exchange.microsoft.com>, Shankar Natarajan <shankan@microsoft.com>, Martin Hepp <mfhepp@gmail.com>, Chaals from Yandex <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, St├ęphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, Alexander Shubin <ajax@yandex-team.ru>, Yuliya Tihohod <tilid@yandex-team.ru>, Peter Mika <pmika@yahoo-inc.com>, Nicolas Torzec <torzecn@yahoo-inc.com>, "R.V.Guha" <guha@guha.com>
Dear Schema.org Community Group, Schema.org Steering Group,

Please review http://webschemas.org/docs/releases.html#v3.0

This is the development build of schema.org, based on the various
changes committed at Github since our last release. I propose that we
aim to publish it in a week or two unless reviewers identify problems
that we can't agree fixes for. I suggest that calling it version 3.0
would be appropriate.

Note that there is also one possible "late breaking" addition: Hotels.
Martin Hepp has put a lot of work into
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/915 and is currently
still integrating the very detailed feedback already received via
Github. Apart from that (which I could integrate into the release
candidate build tomorrow if the implementation is ready) I believe we
have a solid release candidate here.

Please do take a look. If you find problems or things that could be
improved please file an issue over in Github in the release-tracking
issue https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/911 or in the
relevant pre-existing issue linked from the releases.html page. I will
continue to fix typos, bad links and so forth but the substantial
changes are all done.

cheers,

Dan

(for schema.org)