Re: Tourism Schema

I agree that disability services is a very important, oft neglected area,
that will have a place in the discussions around the descriptive needs of
the tourism domain.  An important part of this being physical accessibility
features and hazards (e.g.. steps, ramps, elevators access, audio
enhancement systems, etc.).

This is an area that is much broader than tourism however, I wonder if
there is a motivated group already in existence that could look delivering
a proposal for addressing physical accessibly for
Places/CivicStructures/LocalBusinesses in a similar way that technical
accessibility has been for CreativeWorks with accessibilityHazard
<https://schema.org/accessibilityHazard> and accessibilityHazard
<https://schema.org/accessibilityHazard>.

~Richard

Richard Wallis