Re: Common programming interfaces for schema.org objects

Thank you for the suggestions. I've encountered SPARQL and my current
concern is not the strategy of the transformer project. My concern is
whether or not the https://github.com/schemaorg organization is interested
in hosting a series of PHP interfaces that define a common contract for
Schema.org data structures to be used within PHP applications.

Cheers!

Steven