Re: Common programming interfaces for schema.org objects

The most common audience of programmers is still imperative programmers. I say that though I’d also appreciate the SPARQL constructs, and additionally would love it if a database existed that I could use locally for queries. (Best I could do last I tried was to just download RDF data from the page, I’ve thought about sticking that at least in a gem for easy of use but..)

Orthogonally, I recently made a tool to try to introduce more lowly imperative programmers to the benefits of Schema.org:

https://github.com/mooreniemi/semcheck <https://github.com/mooreniemi/semcheck>

Alex