Re: Itemref on parent entities within the same scope should not inherit itemprop value of the target

From: Jarno van Driel <jarnovandriel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 00:12:29 +0200
To: Alexandros Zepidis <alexandros@modelisto.com>
If you want to reference an entity without 'copying' the property that's
chaining it to a parent entity, @itemref is the wrong attribute to use. For
this to work you need to <link> element which's @href value points to an
@itemid value instead.

Important detail here is that you add a '#' prefix to the @itemid value
because you want it to be fragment identifier. Without the '#' you'd get a
full url like: http://www.example.com/your-pageAcmeCorp, as opposed to
http://www.example.com/your-page#AcmeCorp.

http://schema.org/Organization">
">
       * <link itemprop="affiliation" href="#AcmeCorp">*