Re: Examples of pages using MicroData?

On 8/6/15 2:35 PM, Martin Hepp wrote:

>> On 06 Aug 2015, at 23:10, Brian Tremblay wrote:
>>
>> http://tenmercer.com/menu/dinner
>>
>> I need to convince schema.org on the merits of a RestaurantMenu
>> itemtype.
>
 > FYI: I am working on a menu card model for schema.org / GoodRelations.
 > Will keep you posted.

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. I have an additional
markup example using rdfa lite. I'm new to rdfa, so I'd be grateful for
pointers to any mistakes I've made.

menu using semantic html but no additional markup:
http://tenmercer.com/temp/schema/menu

same menu using microdata:
http://tenmercer.com/temp/schema/menu-microdata

nb: I use example.com for itemtype Menu and MenuSection since they are
not part of schema.org's vocab.

same menu using rdfa lite:
http://tenmercer.com/temp/schema/menu-rdfa

nb: I use two vocab attributes: example.com for Menu and MenuSection
types that are not part of schema's vocabulary; and schema.org for
Restaurant, Product, and Offer types.

--
Brian Tremblay